Corporate Ink Public Relations, LTD. (“Corporate Ink) is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its user’s personal information. Corporate Ink is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We do not sell or share this information to others.
What information we collect:
When you use Corporateink.com, you may choose to send us some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, company name and telephone number.
What do we do with your information:
Corporate Ink stores the information provided in a secure database. We may use your information to:
- Improve our products and services
- Conduct market research
- Provide marketing material
- Keep you up to date with information of interest
Disclosure of information to outside parties
If you opt to receive email updates from Corporate Ink, we will need to share some of the information you provide (i.e. contact information) with company representatives.
Corporate Ink treats all information as private and confidential. We will not reveal any of your information without your permission to a third party unless it falls under the following criteria:
- Required by law enforcement or fraud prevention
- You request us to reveal the information
- There is a duty to the public to reveal the information, i.e. government/tax authorities or regulatory bodies.
Corporate Ink never sells or distributes any personally identifiable information collected from you outside of Corporate Ink without your consent. The security of your data is important to us, and we will use the best of our ability to protect your personal data. However, no information transmitted over the internet is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our commitment to children’s privacy
Corporate Ink’s website is not intended for use by people under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If it is discovered that an individual under 13 years of age is on our website, Corporate Ink has the right to ban them from the website.
Your data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain data protection rights. Corporate Ink is fully complied to take reasonable action to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the follow data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information collected by Corporate Ink. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us for assistance.
- The right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
In the event, we materially change our policy, we will post updates on this page. Corporate Ink may send marketing material/newsletters to our registrants. You can opt out of receiving emails from Corporate Ink at any time by sending us an email with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
This information you provide may be stored by us according to backup processes or auditing requirements.
TALK TO US
TALK TO US
TALK TO US