Last week, Corporate Ink attended HubSpot’s INBOUND conference to learn the latest in content strategy, website creation, inbound marketing and sales. On this episode of The Bean Pod, we share what we learned from one of the most anticipated marketing conferences in the industry.
- 1:08 – Abigail Holmes discusses the importance of getting a refresher on best practices
- 4:40 – Gil Haylon recaps the 3 hour training session he attended
- 10:30 – Stacey Turner brainstorms some ways to improve breakout sessions
- 14:28 – Erin Caldwell swoons over keynote speaker Alec Baldwin
- 18:16 – John Costello shares what he learned about podcasting at the conference
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Bean Pod on iTunes and leave us a review!