Corporate Ink’s top 16 of 2016
In 2016, we saw a lot of big changes at Corporate Ink: From new digs to new clients to new employees, the year was one of growth, fun and a lot of hard work. Before we put the year completely behind us and embrace 2017, we wanted to pause to recap our milestones and greatest moments.
In 2016, we:
- Moved our office location to a dynamite new spot in downtown Boston
- Added six new team members: Melissa, Lauren, Amber, Charlotte, Allison and Mike
- Brought in nine awesome new clients in supply chain, healthcare tech, energy, marketing tech and business tech industries
- Launched six surveys on behalf of our clients, and one for ourselves, to better understand buyers’ needs
- Unveiled Boston’s fastest-growing B2B tech podcast, The Bean Pod
- Attended six major industry conferences to strengthen and expand our professional development: HubSpot Inbound in Boston; CMWorld in Cleveland, Ohio; RoboBusiness in San Jose, Calif.; GBTA in Denver; Worldcom in Santa Fe, N.M. and LiveWorx in Boston
- Unveiled the best underrated WeWork perk during the #JCAwards2016: Not being obligated to hold the elevator
- Watched the Red Sox lose to the Baltimore Orioles for our team outing
- Traveled to 10 cities for client meetings, including Atlanta, Chicago, New York City and Phoenix
- Garnered top tier placement for a number of clients, including articles in The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Tech Crunch and Forbes
- Helped the Meed team launch a great new tournaments-style app, Plunder League
- Held a highly competitive company scavenger hunt to familiarize ourselves with the new neighborhood
- Had a great year-end wrap-up party at King’s that resulted in zero injuries
- Added three new games to our library: Family Feud, Say Anything and Smart Ass
- Had the pleasure of working with three talented interns: Julie, Lizzy and Cathy
- Spoke at Boston University, MassTLC and Digital Marketing Innovation Summit, and had two of our employees’ articles published in AdWeek and BusinessWest
There’s no doubt that 2016 was a year for the record books, and we look forward to achieving even more in the year ahead. Thanks to all who made this year possible: our clients, our staff, our partners and all of our friends and family.
What’s your favorite 2016 moment from Corporate Ink? Let us know about it at @CorporateInk.